There’s no denying that silver jewelry is exquisite. It can be noted for its durability, appearance, and affordability. With 92.5 percent silver and 7.5 percent copper (or any metal), artisans mostly use sterling silver in rings and earrings.
Finding premium quality could be a challenge when you yourself have an untrained eye. The favorite jewelry material appears similar to platinum and pure silver and it is hard to spot the difference. However, to locate a quality piece, it is important to know the difference between various jewelry materials.
You’ll find so many online and local jewelers selling imitations. It doesn’t matter how unique and beautiful your ring design is, it is hard to assess แหวนเงินแท้ผู้หญิง its authenticity. However, if you were to think you do not have a skilled eye to pick up the actual sterling silver ring, we could help you. These five tips will allow you to ensure that you will be buying the actual deal.
Tips to Buying an Authentic Sterling Silver Ring
1. Assess The Ring Price: Assessing price is crucial as sterling silver is a precious metal and that must definitely be reflected in its price. It is better to check on the current market price of the material before you go to get a ring. This tip provides you a baseline to help you assess the ring’s price. Know about inexpensive deals and massive discount rates on the sterling silver rings
2. Look For Specific Hallmarks On The Ring: Luckily, sterling silver has certain specific hallmarks that distinguish it from other similar materials. Identifying these hallmarks is not easy because they are mostly in discrete places and may be incredibly tiny. You might need a magnifying glass and good lighting to check on them.
‘925’or’STERLING’are the two hallmarks that you will find in your ring once you physically inspect it. If your ring has some of these marks, it is of an excellent quality.
3. Ensure Authenticity with Physical Tests: That is one of many reliable methods to assess the quality of your ring. Simple, yet effective, these minor tests are harmless and do not take much time.
One way to test authenticity is to check on if your ring latches on a magnet. If it generally does not have the magnetic property, it is pure and safe to invest money in.
Rub your ring with a bright cloth, in the event that you see black marks rest assure, you’ve made the proper choice.
4. Speak to a jeweler: Speaking with a jeweler will allow you to determine the purchase price, quality, silver sourcing and hallmarks of the ring. Moreover, the jeweler will better guide you about the latest trends and designs in sterling silver rings.
5. Go For an Appraisal: Getting an appraisal is a convenient way to ensure the quality of your ring. Consult a specialist after you buy the ring to make sure you have committed to the proper product.
6. Bottom Line: After the above-mentioned tips should go a considerable ways in making sure you buy a traditional sterling silver ring. Although they are much cheaper kind of jewelry when compared to gold, you still want to be sure that usually the one you buy is of high quality.