Whenever you look at the unemployment statistics today, it appears that there’s no shortage of people who’d be ready to fill your company vacancies. However, the fact remains that statistics only tell one part of the picture because unemployment is commonly concentrated on certain industries. For instance, lots of people lost their jobs in the construction, car manufacturing, and finance sector. So if you’re looking to fill vacancies in the info technology or healthcare sector, this doesn’t show that you should have a simpler time as an employer.
Successful companies understand that attracting and retaining talent could be difficult. That’s why they spend money on the recruitment process. These firms also advertise on a wide range of mediums in order to connect effectively with potential employees. Some combine newspaper classifieds, vacancy postings on the company website, job board listings, and employee referrals. Meanwhile, additionally, there are the ones that choose to concentrate on one particular avenue. Whatever the case for you, the list of the greatest websites to publish work opening can easily provide value to your organization:
• Career Builder – as among the biggest employment websites today, you can find comprehensive resources available within Career Builder. Employers can browse tens and thousands of resumes posted by job seekers from throughout the country. Although it costs to publish your job vacancy, the site has proven that investment would be more than worth it.
• Craigslist – who hasn’t heard about Craigslist right now? Although this free classifieds website wasn’t initially popular as work board, post a job its effectiveness in smaller organizations have attracted the attention of bigger firms. A lot of job seekers are interested in Craigslist as it lets them email the employer directly. Companies of most sizes now use it to attract skilled workers who are searching for alternative ways to land a job.
• Monster.com – that is another large website in the industry. Operated by Monster Worldwide, the group behind it is considered as pioneers in online recruitment. Monster remains extremely popular as it never failed to innovate to adapt to the times. Additionally there are a number of valuable tools being offered like the salary tools, public job board, and employment advice services.
• Job.com – while it is a newer site in comparison to its counterparts, Job.com has become highly successful. The resume database is extensive, allowing employers to pick and choose from the best. Job seekers are also offered a number of services including resume writing, resume distribution, and salary calculator.
• SnagAJob.com – while other websites is targeted on full-time work provided by large companies, SnagAJob.com quickly became successful as it identified a niche: part-time job seekers. It is popular among firms that wishes to hire seasonal, part-time, or hourly workers. Since it’s highly competitive, employers tend to get great value for his or her money.