When it comes to SEO, ranking is a very important function. Good rankings on search engines mean better visibility which in turn means more conversions and growth for your business. It is therefore important as a serious business person to track your rankings. When you’re aware of your rankings, it becomes easy to produce necessary changes and improvements to take rankings higher or maintain them where they are.
A rank checking tool can prove very useful keeping in mind you current along with your rankings on result pages. But with so many tools now available, how do you know which one is better for you? Guidelines a couple of aspects you should use to pick a rank checker which will be helpful to your business.
1. Report accuracy – Inaccurate rankings can perform lots of damage to you because they cannot let you know the real situation on the ground. google website rank checker The last thing you would like is to think you are doing great with rankings if you are actually not succeeding and vice versa. Because manually checking rankings isn’t an excellent idea, it is better that you select a checking tool that you could fully rely on as far as accuracy goes. When possible find out the features of your rank checker and reputation, so you are sure to always get accurate reports.
2. Speedy refreshes – An excellent rank checker should be able to pull your computer data quickly and when you have to check. You may not want to hold back all day before your computer data can be refreshed for you to get the current status. Refreshes which are almost instant are better in helping you make important decisions as far as your SEO strategy is concerned. Find out how fast your rank checking tool is before committing.
3. Cloud functionality – A cloud based checker is more reliable because this means you are able to check your reports from any given place and time. It also afford them the ability for you to access and compare historical data with no data getting skewed especially over long periods of time. Check to observe that you won’t have any limitations along with your reports whenever choosing a rank checker.
4. Reliable reporting – Whereas having a rank checking tool means you’ve to check back with it, getting reports occasionally maybe by email can prove very important. For instance, a rank tracker that sends weekly reports makes an excellent reminder for you to maintain your rankings for timely decisions where need be.
5. Competition monitoring – It is something which can be tricky to complete and difficult to get and yet it’s very important. By knowing what your competitors are doing, where they are in the rankings and what they are not doing can place you really good position to enhance your rankings. If you will find a tool that can help you monitor selected competitors, you then is going to be in a better position to produce improvements.