A life of miracles is a life fulfilled. To believe inside them could be the first step toward any expectation of magic happening in your life or mine.
Magic is a supernatural event that merely a divine source can produce for everyone, directly or via a person, circumstances, and events. We can’t produce our own miracles, but we can certainly call them “miracles” if something totally unusual occurs inside our lives.
Saintly individuals are known to do miracles while they live their lives, and even with they’ve passed away. Two perfect and recent examples are Sister Mother Teresa of Calcutta and Pope John Paul II. Many individuals are familiar with these illustrious persons.
Do many individuals rely on miracles? Perhaps many do, but my estimation is that folks who practice religion, or are simply spiritual a course in miracles audio will in all probability encounter the merits of believing in miracles. I read once in my entire life this saying, “If that you do not rely on God, then, how do you expect magic in your life?”
Perhaps that if you’re an Atheist or an Agnostic, it could be difficult to convince you that miracles do happen to people. I’ve two great friends: one just doesn’t rely on God, and another doubts that God even exists, but leaves that option open (whatever that means).
How are you aware if magic has occurred in your life? And are you presently seeking magic for a specific reason?
I will give the best possible answers to those questions, and hopefully you will dsicover an avenue here via a different perspective. I have noticed miracles in my entire life, and in that of others, and I stumbled on exactly the same conclusion each time: I believe they certainly were miracles!
They are things that you might want to understand beforehand about miracles:
– Magic can occur in under a wink, and your daily life might be spared to see another day. There’s virtually no time limit to magic, anymore than there’s a period limit to the Universe.
– Be very specific about what exactly it’s that you might want in your life to happen or in someone else: perhaps a cherished one or even a close friend. For instance, are you requesting for magic of healing, curing, salvation, recovery from an addiction, or for another purpose?
– A request for magic to change someone very in your area from bad to good, whilst that individual is happy and content being bad, and even hostile toward you and others, is a tough road to take; and that comes from experience with four nephews who got associated with drugs, and their destiny was doomed.
– We are all eligible and deserving of receiving magic which could certainly save our lives from a real attack by a human, and even a dog; or perhaps to recover from various critical conditions such as: a negative accident, terminal cancer, coronary attack, a swing, overdose of drugs, and other drastic and catastrophic events.
– Pray for magic with total conviction and truthfulness–if magic is precisely things you need to show things around. This request is completely between you and God, for it’s His way in which to stay touch with us.
– Believe that the miracle can actually happen for you and your loved ones. Should you choose believe, then don’t hesitate to ask!
– Be patient and pray through the procedure of experiencing a miracle. Miracles don’t run using a timer, and they do happen once you least expect them.
– Prepare yourself for magic to happen without you invoking it, or having petitioned for it previously. Give you an illustration: In 2008 my entire life and that of four other people was spared from certain death when I avoided a high-speed car collision in the pouring rain late during the night, and with very poor visibility. The “life-saving miracle” occurred in under a second’s time.
– Magic is a precious gift from God, and God alone! Should any person claim credit for having performed magic on someone, it could be false and very dishonest.
These suggestions are supplied for your benefit, and hopefully you think about them:
1) First of all, believe that God is the sole divine source to supply a miracle. He may use people, events, even circumstances to bring about magic; but, magic could happen when it is His will. And I believe that the miracle will manifest itself more readily due to the strength of one’s prayers, and those of others praying toward exactly the same objective with focused faith and belief.
2) Release all doubts about miracles, past beliefs, bad experiences, bitter and bad moments in your life, even other peoples’opinion about miracles. Today is a whole new day, and the manner in which you’walk forward’will determine the results.
3) Dedicate prayer time, preferably early each morning and late in the evening. In the event that you or even a cherished one is in critical condition, then you intend to pray anytime of the day. You may want to start your prayers with gratitude by saying these words, “Thanks God for looking after me (or a loved one). I accept Your will, but I am desperate and I am requesting Your urgent help.”
4) Feel liberated to ask people you understand personally to pray for you or your loved ones. Many people have incredible powers to bring about results through prayer. However, I am asking you to please avoid all charlatans that profess to have “miraculous powers.” All they do is take money from innocent people without a drop of compassion, shame, or regret. You can see them by the dozens on television, or they pop-up in lots of foreign countries with false pretenses.
5) You’ll experience miracles in your life and in others in your area, not because you or they deserve them, or that you prayed with all your heart, but because we were all made a promise. No one is singularly favored to receive magic, for that domain belongs to anybody who asks and believes.
I’ve witnessed miracles in my entire life, my children, and in my own relatives and friends. Some miracles were small and others very significant and impressive. Were they true miracles, or perhaps results attributable to medical advances, and in other cases, simply good luck? Perhaps it had been a variety of both, but what I do know is whichever it had been, a “Thank You,” is all that we need to say sometimes.
When your daily life or mine, or that of a cherished one is on the line, we shall draw all that individuals have at our disposal to pull a miracle. And the main reason that individuals can do that’s because we have free will, and the best without hindrance to ask God in the silence of our prayers.
I will provide you with a really recent case. I was asked to pray for the life span of this specific gentleman who was found to have nodules in his lungs. Two separate diagnostics were made through c-scans in only over one month. The first analysis proved conclusive, but no cancer was detected through lab tests. So, another c-scan was made a couple weeks later. The nodules had become considerably smaller within that span of time; thus, he was spared the operation which he was already prepped for at the hospital where in actuality the surgery was to be performed. Pneumonia was the determining cause for the growth of the nodules.
Was it a “miracle” that occurred here, or perhaps good fortune? It’s totally around the believer to produce that determination. The gentleman’s beloved wife explained so it could have been any of many things, including: magic, deep prayers, the holy water treatment (the water used originated from Lourdes).
I am a strong believer that prayers carry more strength if they’re dedicated for the advantage of others. Listed here is proof of deep love and total humility when this gentleman’s wife asked me (after having read my article on holy water) to pray on her behalf husband. This request came in my experience after the first c-scan, but before the second c-scan was taken.
All those that prayed with this gentleman (including my sister in California who’s a cancer survivor) and his family and friends became one unified element, and that’s magic upon itself.
It is indeed a privilege of immense honor to pray for everyone in need, and prayers full of love, I believe, would be the force that brings miracles to life.
You are more than welcome to reach me through my blog noted below for prayers and holy water. Once I place you on my prayer vigil, the only thing that I ask is that you keep me posted of the progress. My blog is updated almost weekly, and I do discuss other subjects of interest, but with the aim of helping people.